Our customer McDonald’s at a glance
McDonald’s digital presence reflects the brand’s aesthetic standards, offers constantly updated product and service information, and promotes customer loyalty as well as the development of new target groups.
A permanent team ensures the smooth and timely posting of new content based on McDonald’s marketing calendar. During operation, page elements and content are restaged on all channels to ensure a seamless user experience across devices.
We are delighted to have won McDonald’s Germany, a customer in the restaurant industry with headquarters in the immediate vicinity, who has entrusted us with the management of its digital communication channels.Nicolas Escherich, Managing Partner, Ray Sono
- Ongoing support and optimisation of the interlocking McDonald’s channels, i.e. the website and the app.
- Further development of the recruiting portal karriere.mcdonalds.de for 235 franchisees, including integration of central interfaces to job exchanges and corresponding automation processes.
- Managing food and non-food campaigns such as Happy Meal, Dessert, McCafé, Breakfast and Bonus Book across digital channels (web/app) – up to 30 per year in varying degrees.
- Initial creation and continuous development of the McDelivery platform mcdelivery.de with information about the delivery service, including address verification and forwarding to delivery partners.
- Reliable technical operation for optimum reliability and loading times.
- Development of digital campaigns or extension of McDonald’s campaigns into digital channels, including concept, copy, design, editorial planning, and content maintenance.
- Continuous road-map-bases collaboration on further digital topics and ongoing optimisation of the McDonald’s digital ecosystem.
- Lead for the organisation of efficient coordination and acceptance processes with the client as well as other agencies.