Digital Transformation Support
Since 1992, we have been shaping the digital world of companies and organisations of all sizes and sectors. Locally, nationally, and globally. We are far more than just consultants, creators of ideas and impulses, or pure implementers. We see ourselves as pioneers and companions in digitalisation. We advise on digital transformation and build brands in all channels, for key touchpoints, different devices, and international markets. This results in exciting projects with varied and interdisciplinary positions.
At our locations in Munich, Berlin, Frankfurt, Cologne or on-site at the client's premises, we work on the digital core of renowned companies: Audi, Austrian Airlines, Bayern Tourismus, BMW, BRITA, BSH Hausgeräte, Deutsche Bahn, Linde, MAN, McDonald's, National Geographic Deutschland, Voith, WMF and Zeppelin.
As a System Administrator (all genders), you make sure our infrastructure, services, and workstations are ready to go and support our Rays in their daily work. In addition to ensuring daily operations, you also provide a stable and secure IT landscape and develop it further with your team. If you enjoy creating solutions and services that result from requirements, as well as developing and optimising our IT processes, read further to find out about our vacancy in the Service Desk team:
- As a System Administrator (all genders), you will use your wealth of experience to independently take on projects to improve, expand, and operate our IT infrastructure.
- Together with your colleagues, you ensure smooth, secure and efficient IT operations and provide 1st and 2nd level support for our Rays (Windows and Mac).
- You implement the technical requirements of our Information Security Management System (ISMS) and are always up to date with the latest IT-security developments.
- You also support our developer teams in software projects for our customers by providing virtualised development and test systems, or operating our CI/CD systems.
We expect you to
Bring in what makes you special. This should include:
- You are a trained IT specialist with a focus on system integration, a technical assistant for IT, or have completed a degree in IT or an IT-related field. You also have extensive professional experience in system administration.
- You like to take responsibility; teamwork and cooperation are very important to you.
- You enjoy providing services for the IT-system users you are responsible for, and like working with your colleagues as well as our IT service providers (3rd level).
- You have extensive experience with Windows clients, Office365, IT security, firewalls, networks, as well as monitoring, alerting and error analysis.
- You also have basic knowledge in VMware/Veeam, MAX OS X clients, Linux (Ubuntu), web and cloud hosting and are willing to delve deeper into some topics.
- You are fluent in written and spoken German and have good communication skills.
What to expect from us
- A strong interdisciplinary team with low turnover and great team spirit, among which you can also find friends, listeners, or mentors
- An individual development plan and relevant training opportunities
- With our own Feel Good team, we work every day to ensure that our Rays are always doing well
- Full overtime compensation from the first minute on
- Flexible working hours and mobile working
- Work in beautiful locations – opportunity for several weeks a year working abroad in Europe
- Daily breakfast prepared with love in our bistro, After Work Events on our roof terraces, as well as other enjoyable company activities
- Central offices you can easily reach with your JobRad