Since 1992, we have been shaping the digital world of companies and organisations of all sizes and sectors. Locally, nationally, and globally. We are far more than just consultants, creators of ideas and impulses, or pure implementers. We see ourselves as pioneers and companions in digitalisation. We advise on digital transformation and build brands in all channels, for key touchpoints, different devices, and international markets. This results in exciting projects with varied and interdisciplinary positions.
At our locations in Munich, Berlin, Frankfurt, Cologne or on-site at the client's premises, we work on the digital core of renowned companies: Audi, Austrian Airlines, Bayern Tourismus, BMW, BRITA, BSH Hausgeräte, Deutsche Bahn, Linde, MAN, McDonald's, National Geographic Deutschland, Voith, WMF and Zeppelin.
Strategic product development in a digital agency
As a Strategy Consultant focussing on Data & Performance in our strategy and interdisciplinary product teams, you will have a deep impact on our clients' business. Your work will generate insights that optimize existing digital products, develop completely new product approaches, or support our customers' transformation efforts. With a high level of implementation expertise at Ray Sono and our partners, we frequently experience the results of our own consulting work as well. Most of our projects are long-term (6+ months) as well as interesting and complex, i.e. often in high-tech B2B contexts. You will be in touch with many people of different hierarchical levels, needs and requirements.
In your role as Strategy Consultant focussing on Data & Performance...
- You confidently apply relevant quantitative and qualitative empirical methods and use common tools to gain insights from large amounts of data (Excel, SPSS, Knime, Tableau, ...).
- You use tracking data to derive recommendations for action for your team and your clients.
- You accompany clients in the development of their data maturity and on the way to data-centric work.
- You enjoy working in a goal-oriented way as well as developing and operationalising target frameworks.
- You accompany the development of digital products through methods such as A/B and multivariate testing.
- You enjoy working with data – in all conceivable use cases (performance marketing consulting, product development, identification of user clusters, identification of business opportunities).
- You consolidate findings from desk research and empirics in order to be able to make conclusive and actionable recommendations.
- You organise data and findings in the form of user models, requirements or frameworks in dynamic systems that are constantly growing and changing (Research & Data Ops).
To give you a better idea of our daily work, here are some of our typical questions:
- How can we optimise established software for structural engineers while it is still in operation, and how can we do this holistically, i.e. by involving product managers, experience design, and customers?
- We often receive anecdotal feedback that our IT self-services are not user-friendly for our employees or do not work. How big is this problem and what is the reason for it? Where can we optimise?
- How must AI-based software be designed to prevent downtime due to wear on individual components in a steel plant, or at least how can it manage these components efficiently?
- Our clients often ask themselves who their target group really is and how we can identify and prioritise their needs. Who do we interview – and how many people do we need to interview??
- Which data points are relevant to measure the success of a customer platform? What key figures should these be translated into to make them tangible for those responsible on the customer side? How can data be collected, and which methods should be used to evaluate them, to create added value?
We expect you to
Bring in what makes you special. This should include:
- Interest in accompanying our clients on their digital transformation journey and familiarising yourself with their challenges.
- The ability to draw on a set of methods, but no fear of a blank sheet of paper. You like to actively share your experience with the team.
- You are enthusiastic about working on technical issues.
- You like to put yourself in the shoes of other people, situations, and challenges.
- You think flexibly and outside the box. If everyone immediately agrees, you are sceptical – even if the stereotypical answer seems to be winning.
- You are a natural when it comes to holding different strands of a discussion together, supporting the team and helping structure it.
- You enjoy expressing yourself precisely both verbally and in writing. Business-fluent English is a plus.
What to expect from us
- Varied, challenging and innovative projects
- Ray Sono as an established player in the digital service provider market that has retained its start-up gene, spirit of innovation, and unbroken enthusiasm for digital topics to this day
- A strong interdisciplinary team with low turnover and great team spirit, among whom one can also find friends, listeners or mentors
- Appreciative corporate culture
- Freedom to implement your own ideas
- An individual development plan and corresponding training opportunities
- With our own Feel-Good Team, we work every day to ensure that the Rays are always doing well.
- Full overtime compensation from the very first minute
- Flexible working hours and mobile working
- Work in beautiful locations - opportunity for several weeks a year Workation in other European countries
- Central offices you can easily reach with your JobRad.