Digital Transformation Support
Since 1992, we have been shaping the digital world of companies and organisations of all sizes and sectors. Locally, nationally, and globally. We are far more than just consultants, creators of ideas and impulses, or pure implementers. We see ourselves as pioneers and companions in digitalisation. We advise on digital transformation and build brands in all channels, for key touchpoints, different devices, and international markets. This results in exciting projects with varied and interdisciplinary positions.
At our locations in Munich, Berlin, Frankfurt, Cologne or on-site at the client's premises, we work on the digital core of renowned companies: Audi, Austrian Airlines, Bayern Tourismus, BMW, BRITA, BSH Hausgeräte, Deutsche Bahn, Linde, MAN, McDonald's, National Geographic Deutschland, Voith, WMF and Zeppelin.
- As part of the social team, you are responsible for managing our clients' channels.
- You always have an overview of your diverse tasks and, depending on your professional focus and level of knowledge, you take on the ongoing editorial planning, operational channel management and paid media planning as well as their control and success monitoring on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube or TikTok.
- Based on the relevant KPIs, you make target-oriented derivations for our customers in your reports and give recommendations for suitable measures.
- In direct customer contact, you are the contact person for briefings and advise our customers in this regard. You also create briefings for our internal departments (e.g. art direction or motion design), coordinate tasks and supervise their implementation.
- Together with the team, you oversee the digital implementation, further development, and optimisation of social media content for our clients.
- Together with your team and other Rays, you identify interesting social media markets and exciting trends that we could use in our clients' projects.
- You create and design convincing, attractive presentations and other decision-making tools.
- You work closely with all Social Rays at the Munich location, cross-functionally with our other departments as well as with our clients’ other agencies.
- You proactively share your knowledge, give constructive and appreciative feedback and thereby promote exchange with your team colleagues.
We expect you to:
Bring in what makes you special. This should include:
- You have several years of professional experience as a social media manager (all genders).
- You have a passion for social media, a solid understanding of digital marketing, and are interested in linking social with other marketing channels and disciplines.
- You like to have an overview of everything: You are just as good at dealing with numbers as managing and organising different projects.
- Customer contact is important to you; you communicate easily and present your ideas or concepts confidently.
- You are a team player.
- You work conscientiously and in a structured manner and enjoy working on several projects at the same time.
- You are always solution-oriented and have a high sense of quality and responsibility.
- You are fluent in written and spoken German.
Sound good? Then let’s talk!
What to expect from us
- A social media team of 24 colleagues who do their job with nerdiness and passion, work together as a team, and support each other.
- Varied and challenging projects with appreciative clients.
- Creative freedom and a team structure that can respond flexibly to your needs.
- Further development opportunities, both internally and externally, as well as conference attendance
- Individual career plans to promote you in the best possible way and support you on your professional path
- Full overtime compensation from the first minute on
- Flexible working hours, a family-friendly working culture and home office
- Opportunity to work in beautiful locations – including the possibility of a workation for several weeks of the year in another European country
- Your choice of work device: MacBook or Dell
- A central, modern, and large office you can easily reach with your JobRad
- Daily breakfast and regular events