- As a (Junior) Social Media Manager (m/f/x), you advise and support our customers holistically in a wide range of projects and during all implementation steps.
- You enjoy customer contact and are in close contact with our customers, always maintaining the necessary perseverance and service orientation.
- You are responsible for ongoing editorial planning and operational channel management.
- You design presentations and decision papers with convincing content and appearance.
- You are responsible for setting up, managing, and monitoring the success of paid media campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- Working with our senior consultants, you create and update our clients' social media strategies.
- You are responsible for small projects, from proposal preparation to implementation. You communicate confidently with your contacts – both internally and externally.
We expect you to
Bring in what makes you special. This should include:
- In keeping with your team, you are a passionate social media addict as well as constantly on the ball when it comes to creative innovations, formats and platform opportunities.
- Professional experience in social media, ideally in an agency environment.
- Being at home in the digital world and a high affinity for new trends, both professionally and privately.
- Hands-on experience in social media (content management, community management, paid campaigns, project management, and a start with social media strategies).
- Being a team player who enjoys supporting your colleagues to achieve a common goal.
- An independent and autonomous work ethic, structure, organisation, and high-quality standards as well as a great sense of responsibility.
- Is English your native language? This would be a real “nice-to-have”!
What to expect from us
- Like-minded colleagues with a passion for Social Media
- Varied, challenging and innovative projects
- An individual development plan and the right continuing education
- Colleagues with a strong team spirit, among whom you can also find friends, listeners, or mentors
- Low fluctuation
- Full overtime compensation from the first minute on
- Flexible working hours and home office