- As a Senior Social Media Manager (m/f/x), you are the expert for our clients on all social media matters. You guide them securely through major digital campaigns based on the strategies you develop.
- You successfully build close customer relationships while providing confident guidance that results from your watertight expertise. Cheap effects are not your thing.
- Your word carries weight. We entrust you with the management of our key projects and you are the direct contact person at eye level for our customers.
- Your playground is large and diverse! In Social Media, we're part of an interdisciplinary team that you'll always be in touch with – whether it's big pitches or orchestrating campaigns.
- You will have the technical and – in time – disciplinary responsibility for one of our Social media customer teams.
- Your technical expertise provides new impulses for the individual technical and methodological development of your team as well as the entire organisation.
We expect you to
Bring in what makes you special. This should include:
- Several years of solid professional experience in social media on the agency or corporate side
- Being an impulse generator with 360° knowledge and deep practical social media experience
- Experience in professional staff management
- You are a communicative team player who enjoys motivating and supporting your colleagues to succeed at a common goal.
- You work cleanly, reliably, and in a structured manner.
- Strong creative and conceptual skills combined with excellent PowerPoint skills
- High quality standards that don't stop you from moving forward productively
- Analytical thinking and solution-oriented action that demonstrate your strong sense of responsibility
- The digital world is your home, and you remain on the ball with passion and curiosity about innovations and platform trends. You enjoy continual questioning and testing and constantly developing yourself and your team.
- You are and remain a nerd by conviction because social media is the beating heart of the Internet for you.
- Excellent knowledge of German and English
What to expect from us
- Like-minded colleagues with a passion for Social Media
- Varied projects with challenging content
- Scope for creativity both within your customer portfolio as well as within your specialty
- A strong interdisciplinary team with low turnover and great team spirit
- An individual development plan and the right further education
- Full overtime compensation from the first minute on
- Flexible working hours and home office