- As a technical project manager (m/f/x) you are responsible for sophisticated software development projects, advise our customers on the planning, implementation, and operation of their digital solutions, and open up new customer potentials. You are the central interface between our development teams and our customers. Depending on the situation, you know which expert you need at your side.
- You can realise yourself in the most technically challenging projects, in which we plan and implement middleware layers, implement IoT infrastructures and develop applications, and implement essential business logic of our customers in complex IT landscapes. You take responsibility for defining and calculating projects, budgets, roadmaps, and deadlines, as well as the quality of the results.
- Your word carries weight. You are the direct contact person for the customer at eye level. They trust you as an expert, and we trust you to lead our key projects. You obtain briefings and proactively gather the information relevant to the development teams. In doing so, you independently analyse and consider the information you have received and decisively contribute to the structure and transfer of knowledge in the project.
- You work closely with your interdisciplinary team and coordinate with colleagues and other agencies across teams and locations in Frankfurt, Munich, and Berlin.
- You know how to use tools to test interface specifications, check end-to-end data transfers, or filter out console messages. When the customer reports a bug, you have the tools and methods to follow it up.
- You are responsible for the satisfaction not only of the customer, but also of your own project team.
We pride ourselves on the fact that the solutions we develop for and with our customers generate real and sustainable added value. Together, we focus on driving logistics to be more efficient and processes to be more user-friendly and human, as well as using data to make products and services more individual and helpful.
We expect you to
Bring in what makes you special. This should include:
- Sound professional experience as a project manager, product owner or also as a Scrum master in an agency or digital environment.
- Sharing our enthusiasm for digital transformation and the associated opportunities, tasks, and challenges.
- You understand professional software development methods and techniques You also know the challenges of the software lifecycle.
- You know which components are used to build digital software solutions and know the role of the respective tech stacks.
- You know the most important formats used to formulate software development specifications, such as UML, swagger or SOAP.
- You have profound experience with project delivery methods in the service provider environment, which fits the challenges mentioned above.
- You enjoy holding all the strings together: You enjoy working with numbers just as much as managing and organising a wide variety of projects.
- Customer contact is important to you. You demonstrate communicational skills, like to make presentations, are persistent, and have experience as a moderator.
- You see yourself as a team player who can motivate your project team.
- You have a structured, conscious manner of working.
- You bring an analytical mindset, solution-oriented action, and a high sense of quality and responsibility to your work.
- Fluent German and English language skills in both words and writing are essential.
- You have successfully completed a degree in computer science, media informatics or business informatics or a comparable training with corresponding professional experience.
What to expect from us
- Challenging key projects including technical consulting with major brands and/or hidden champions, in which Ray Sono often has the mandates as digital lead agency
- Scope for creativity both within your customer portfolio as well as within your specialty
- Development plan: Your clear mission at Ray Sono
- A strong interdisciplinary team with low turnover and great team
- Full overtime compensation from the first minute on
- Flexible working hours and home office