- As (Senior) Project Manager | Content (m/f/x) you are responsible for the successful planning, implementation and controlling of content projects. You are the central interface between our content teams and our clients.
- The content spectrum in which you can realise your potential is large and varied: be it a new microsite or landing page, a communication campaign, a digital learning platform, a video production, a migration project or much more - you will take responsibility for the definition and calculation of the projects, for budgets, deadlines, and schedules as well as the quality of the results.
- You are the direct contact person for our clients, receive briefings, and actively make suggestions for an efficient and optimal implementation of the content projects.
- You contribute indepth content know-how and always have an eye on the existing multi-channel landscape to develop new potentials for the further development and optimisation of digital content together with your client.
- You work closely with your interdisciplinary team in Frankfurt, Munich and Berlin and coordinate with colleagues and other agencies across teams.
- Within the scope of the projects entrusted to you, you are responsible not only for the satisfaction of the client, but also of the project team.
We expect you to
Bring in what makes you special. This should include:
- You have sound professional experience in project management for content topics in an agency or digital environment.
- You have a very good understanding of online tools and content management systems and are familiar with the most important web technologies.
- You are fascinated by languages and content. You feel at home in the digital world and are up to date with the possibilities and trends for digital content formats, communication channels, and new technologies.
- Ideally, you have some experience with SEO and Google Analytics.
- You work independently, autonomously, in a structured and organised manner. Quality is not just an empty phrase for you, it is your top priority.
- You enjoy customer contact and have experience in handling several projects at the same time.
- As a team player, you like to support your colleagues to achieve the common goal.
- You have a degree in media or business informatics, media or business studies or comparable training.
- You have a very good command of German and good written and spoken English.
What to expect from us
- Varied, challenging and innovative projects
- A strong interdisciplinary team with low turnover and great team spirit, where you can also find friends, listeners, or mentors
- An individual development plan and corresponding further training opportunities
- Full overtime compensation from the very first minute
- Flexible working hours and home office options
- Regular exchange formats as part of our Project Design community to share insights from other projects outside of the content spectrum and to think outside the box