- As (Senior) Marketing & Communications Manager (m/f/x), you are part of our Marketing & Communication team that implements internal and external projects, initiatives and communication topics with a lot of heart and passion for our brand Ray Sono.
- You will take the helm for our strategic marketing and be responsible for a positive external image and perception as well as the positioning of our company.
- You are responsible for planning, developing and implementing digital and analog internal and external marketing measures. In doing so, you will think ahead with existing activities, such as our RayRadio, our RayCollection, or RayVisions, and develop unconventional ideas for new, innovative formats and measures for our marketing mix with your verve and creativity.
- You ensure that our Rays are provided with important corporate news via our internal communication channels by preparing relevant topics and contributing with your creative text and copywriting skills.
- With a lot of creativity and passion, you plan internal events for our Rays (summer party, Christmas party, team events, etc.) that they will never forget, but you also organise external events (e.g. trade fairs, conferences, customer events) on your own responsibility that sustainably inspire our participants and guests and turn them into a lasting Ray Sono experience.
- You manage the external service providers involved in the process and coordinate with our internal departments (e.g. graphics, social media).
- You work closely with other internal teams, such as sales and management, and support them with marketing-related topics and issues.
- You prepare decision papers, give recommendations for action and coordinate these with the management.
We expect you to
Bring in what makes you special. This should include:
- You like working in small, interdisciplinary teams more than anonymous corporate work.
- You are passionate about operational issues and your environment admires you for your organisational talent, parallel projects don't get you out of control and you have all tasks and deadlines in view.
- You think in a solution-oriented way, think outside the box and turn a "no go" into a "go well".
- You take responsibility for projects and use your professional experience and team spirit to move everyone forward and infect the people around you with your enthusiasm.
- You are characterised by a strong doer mentality as well as enthusiasm and passion for our brand.
- Sound professional experience in the field of marketing and communications with practical experience in the implementation of the entire marketing mix.
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- You are confident in the use of common MS Office products, especially PowerPoint.
What to expect from us
- Alone you are strong, but together you are unbeatable! For us, nothing beats teamwork, a good working atmosphere and short communication channels at eye level.
- And because teamwork is so important to us, we use our roof terrace as the perfect coffee spot during breaks and laugh together and celebrate successes at after-work team evenings.
- You can expect varied, challenging and innovative projects as well as a colourful and dynamic team of great personalities.
- Low fluctuation
- Full overtime compensation from the first minute onwards
- Flexible working hours and home office