- As a Senior Frontend Developer (m/f/x), you lead the agile frontend development and find great solutions for technical challenges in order to create an optimal user experience.
- You work in interdisciplinary teams to develop a great variety of exciting projects. You dig into a CMS and develop everything from the template to the inner workings of the backend until you can operate the stack. You create static microsites for product presentations and go to the limits of what a modern browser can do. Or you build a single page application for a large IoT platform.
- You contribute to software architecture and identify appropriate tools, methods and technologies to keep the tech stack up-to-date and ensure high product quality.
- You are a coder who can also take the technical responsibility for the team of developers working on your projects.
- You are a professional leader in your area of expertise and evaluate the latest technologies, share your knowledge with colleagues, mentor juniors, set priorities, work out goals and thus actively drive further development.
- You work in interdisciplinary teams and advise your colleagues and customers as a technical contact person on new projects, products, and features. You understand customer requirements and carry out feasibility analyses and cost estimates in order to create custom-tailored offers.
We expect you to
Bring in what makes you special. This should include:
- A degree with a technical focus, such as Media Information or a comparable course of study
- Several years of coding experience in an agile environment as a frontend or full-stack developer
- Great coding skills as well as the ability to professionally lead a team of developers.
- An enjoyment of customer contact; you can provide professional advice both internally as well as externally
- You know your way around build tools and are proficient in at least Vue.js or React
- You bring a passion for user-friendly interfaces and thoughtful design
- Fluency in written and spoken German required
A typical project would be a website or web application using the following technologies:
- Bootstrap4, Vuetify or Foundation
- Vue.js, React or alternatively Angular
- Webpack or Gulp
- Npm or Yarn
- REST or GraphQL interface
- Java, Node or PHP-based backend
Do you like to work with modern technologies, enjoy trying out new things, and sometimes think outside the box? So do we, and we’re not just saying that! We offer our customers code sprints, in which a POC is quickly created, and we organise regular hackathons for our employees to try out things we don’t have time for on a daily basis. You will join a team of like-minded people who are crazy about coding and have a strong team spirit, and among whom you can make friends.
What to expect from us
- Challenging projects, variety, and modern technologies
- Constant professional development and the opportunity to try out new things
- Creative freedom within your projects as well as your department
- A strong interdisciplinary team with low turnover and great team spirit
- Full overtime compensation from the first minute on
- Flexible working hours and home office
- Your choice of hardware – no matter whether it’s a Windows PC or a Mac