Your tasks with us
- You will help to establish our new Web Applications area within our IT development unit, giving you the opportunity to carve out a niche for yourself with your expertise.
- You will design, develop and test complex single-page applications and link them by means of REST or GraphQL to your microservices (to the extent that you are authorised to use the stack) – e.g. for large-scale IoT platforms, from the monitoring of coffee machines through to the connection of turbine data from a hydroelectric power station or for traditional microservices for coordinating goods transports or user administration services.
- You will use a range of cutting-edge programming languages and frameworks here like VueJS and ReactJS.
- You understand the requirements of the customers in the projects entrusted to you and perform feasibility analyses and cost estimates.
- You contribute your own design ideas to your projects, you love breaking new ground and you can identify the right tools, methods and technologies for keeping the tech stack up to date.
Bring the qualities that make you special – what we’re looking for:
- You have a degree with a technical focus such as (media) computer science (or comparable qualification/training).
- You have solid coding experience in an agile environment as a full stack developer (all genders).
- You do not shy away from getting in touch with customers as part of agile project processes and can offer support internally and externally within your area of expertise.
- You are confident in using frameworks in the Node.js environment (e.g. Express, Koa, Fastify or similar).
- You are familiar with concepts such as pipelining and deployment by means of CI servers such as GitLab, GitHub or Bitbucket.
- You are willing to visit your team in Munich every now and then.
Every project is different. You can look forward to working with some of the following technologies:
- VueJS (Vuetify) or React (Material UI)
- Webpack or Vite
- REST or GraphQL interface
- Deployment via GitLab CI
- Databases such as MongoDB, MariaDB and MySQL
Do you love working with state-of-the-art technologies, trying out new things and thinking outside the box? – So do we – and we’re not just saying that! For our customers, we organise ‘code sprints’ during which you have to quickly set up a POC. And for our employees, we regularly organise hackathons to give us an opportunity to try out things that we can’t otherwise accommodate in our everyday project work. You will be part of a team of like-minded, crazy-in-a-good-way coders possessed of a strong team spirit and among whom you are sure to make new friends.
- Ray Sono is an established player in the market for digital service providers and has retained to this day its start-up gene, innovative spirit and tireless passion for all things digital.
- Demanding projects, variety and state-of-the-art technologies
- Ongoing professional training and the chance to try out new things
- Space for creativity within your own projects and your department
- A strong interdisciplinary team with low turnover and exceptional team spirit
- Full overtime compensation right from the first minute
- Opportunity to work in beautiful locations – including the possibility of a workation for several weeks of the year in another European country
- Flexible working hours and the option of working from home
- You are free to choose your own hardware – whether a Windows PC or Mac
- State-of-the-art development environments from Jetbrains or VSCode
- A central office that you can easily reach on your JobRad