- As a Senior Frontend Developer (all genders) you develop exciting, highly varied projects in interdisciplinary teams and find creative solutions for technical challenges, always with the intention of creating an optimal user experience.
- You do this with modern programming languages and frameworks such as Vue, React or Node.js.
- You bring your own design ideas to your projects and identify suitable tools, methods, and technologies to keep the tech stack up to date.
- You develop high-quality code and are act as a sparring partner for your younger developer colleagues.
- You understand customer requirements in your projects and carry out feasibility analyses and cost estimates.
We expect you to
Bring in what makes you special. This should include:
- A degree with a technical focus, such as media informatics or a comparable course of study.
- Several years of coding experience in an agile environment as a front-end or full-stack developer.
- An enjoyment of customer contact; you can provide professional advice both internally as well as externally.
- You know your way around build tools and are proficient in at least Vue.js or React.
- You bring a passion for user-friendly interfaces and thoughtful design.
A typical project would be a website or web application using the following technologies:
- Bootstrap4, Vuetify or Foundation
- Vue.js, React or alternatively Angular
- Webpack or Gulp
- Npm or Yarn
- REST or GraphQL interface
- Java or Node
Do you like to work with modern technologies, enjoy trying out new things, and sometimes think outside the box? So do we, and we’re not just saying that! We offer our customers code sprints, in which a POC is quickly created, and we organise regular hackathons for our employees to try out things we don’t have time for on a daily basis. You will join a team of like-minded people who are crazy about coding and have a strong team spirit, and among whom you can make friends.
What to expect from us
- Ray Sono is an established player in the digital service provider market. The company has retained its start-up DNA, innovative spirit, and an unbroken enthusiasm for digital topics to this day
- Challenging projects, variety, and modern technologies
- Constant professional development and the opportunity to try out new things
- Creative freedom within your projects as well as your department
- A strong interdisciplinary team with low turnover and great team spirit
- Full overtime compensation from the first minute on
- Flexible working hours and home office
- Opportunity to work in beautiful locations – including the possibility of a workation for several weeks of the year in another European country
- Your choice of hardware – no matter whether it’s a Windows PC or a Mac
- Central offices you can easily reach with your JobRad
- Modern development environments from Jetbrains