Hi, I'm Oliver and hopefully your next team lead. I've been a Ray since 2004, have accompanied numerous clients as a conceptual designer and know Ray Sono very well from different perspectives. Both as a freelancer, as an employee and now as a team lead.
I am always open to hearing your questions and issues and will always discuss your further development with you.
As soon as you start, I will introduce you to our XD team and show you what is important to us and what makes us so special. Our team consists of more than 30 helpful experience design experts with different expertise in UX, visual, motion and content design. Mutual support is very important to us.
During your first few days, you will be accompanied by your personal Ray Insider, who will introduce you to the entire company from his or her perspective.
What I really appreciate about Ray Sono is the respect for my private life. This is achieved through flexibility and full overtime compensation.
These jobs await you as a Staffing Manager (m/f/x) in our XD-Team
- Together with the XD team leads, you create the perfect match between our experience designers and the tasks and projects.
- You have an overview of all internal and external XDs and their skills. You always keep an eye on client development, workload and the professional development of the experience designers.
- With your decisions, you ensure that everything runs smoothly, the quality remains high and our experience designers, our teams and our clients are happy. You are one of the essential control centers of our team.
- In close coordination with our partner management, you are also involved in the assignment of partners and freelancers.
- You constantly optimise our processes and working methods and contribute ideas to make planning and staffing easier and smarter for you and us XD team leads.
Bring in what makes you special. This should include:
- You have sound professional experience in a comparable position.
- You are familiar with the digital creative business and the working methods and tasks of UX and design.
- If you are skilled in your field and would like to join in from time to time, all the better!
- You are experienced in using tools such as Jira, Office and Float (or similar planning tools).
- You have a high level of comprehension and can quickly note and understand requests for tasks and projects.
- You can quickly assess skilled workers and can document this well.
- You are decisive and act responsibly.
- You are communicative and have a winning personality. Your empathy helps you to deal with colleagues in an understanding way in everyday agency life in the area of staffing issues.
- You are structured and able to prioritise parallel tasks quickly.
- You maintain an overview under time pressure and at the same time do not ignore the details.
- You have successfully completed a degree in business administration, project management, human resources, design or UX or have a comparable qualification with relevant professional experience.
Sounds good? Then let’s talk!
Your future team
Always in a team, always interdisciplinary
Our projects are varied in terms of scope, topics and complexity. We cover almost the entire digital spectrum. For example, McDonalds marketing campaigns, a corporate website for Bayern Tourismus, and highly functional product & service developments for Voith. In our team, we XDs are strategic, conceptual, creative, innovative, consultative and operative. Often agile, often in Scrum and always very close to the user.
We love overcoming the challenges of our customers and the problems of their users. We always have the optimal solution in mind: attractive, relevant and holistic digital experiences that inspire. Always in a team, always interdisciplinary.
Good communication within the team is important to us
We achieve good results together. Our communication formats help us to benefit from the professional diversity of our team.
I myself have learned the most directly in the projects. I trust my XDs and place a lot of value on working independently at eye level. In my view, this is the best way to learn and grow.
I want to bring out every XD potential that lies dormant in you and grow together with you. That's why we create your personal development plan together. Digital is simply too fast-moving for us to afford you to stand still.
I look forward to meeting you!