- As a (Senior) Digital Consultant - Venture Architect (m/f/x), you develop innovative optimisation approaches and sustainable strategies and products for your clients in order to stimulate complex changes and tap new revenue potential in the digital sector.
- You identify and assess digital trends in different industries and markets and conduct corresponding competitive analyses.
- You derive user-oriented concepts and new solutions from your research and design decision templates for customers.
- Numbers are your focus. You drill down on implementing digital business strategy, quantifying the business value of product ideas, effectively developing novel business models and plans, and transferring them into monetised business cases, whilst always balancing external and internal risks.
- You structure and complete complex financial models and address the pricing, marketing, and operational structures required to commercialise new products and businesses.
- You integrate digital business models into a customer’s existing portfolio, thereby designing end-to-end solutions that meet customer needs.
- Together with your interdisciplinary team, you turn your ideas into reality using MVPs, prototypes, etc. and ensure that the focus is always on the added value of product functions as you continuously develop the product and the business case.
- You are in direct contact with customer-side stakeholders and are responsible for providing competent professional advice and relevant content to customers in your joint projects.
- You support sales with business development campaigns and go-to-market strategies, including clearly defined differentiators and content plans for your portfolio in order to ensure that new offerings resonate with users.
We expect you to
Bring in what makes you special. This should include:
- Completion of a university degree in Economics, Business Administration, Innovation Management, Digital Media or Computer Science with high marks; additional academic qualifications such as an MBA or doctorate advantageous
- Solid professional experience as a business/venture architect or as a strategy/management consultant in business foundation, start-ups, business development, or transformation in the digital environment
- Proven experience in business modelling, planning, and forecasting, as well as quantitative and economic modelling for digital products and services
- Broad experience analysing market and industry data, including competition monitoring, to support the launch of new offerings
- Deep market and user understanding
- Affinity for B2B markets; IoT and Industry 4.0 especially advantageous
- An entrepreneurial, innovative, and creative spirit in developing advanced products and services for successful entry into new industrial B2B markets
- Expert handling of complex and/or simultaneous projects
- Solution-oriented, practical action with a high sense of quality and responsibility
- A customer-centred approach
- Assertiveness, a confident manner, and reliability
- Thorough competence in MS Office and other common tools (e.g. Teams, Slack, Jira, Confluence and Mural)
- Fluent written and spoken German and English mandatory
What to expect from us
- Challenging key projects including technical consulting with major brands and/or hidden champions, in which Ray Sono often has the mandate as digital lead agency
- Scope for creativity both within your customer portfolio as well as in your specialty
- Development plan: your clear mission at Ray Sono
- A strong interdisciplinary team with low turnover and great team spirit
- Full overtime compensation from the first minute on
- Flexible working hours and home office