We're looking for an experienced Senior Consultant in the field of Content Management & Migration to strengthen our team in implementing projects. You'll work closely with our clients and translate their requirements into tailor-made content management solutions.
- Advising and supporting clients in planning and implementing content management strategies
- Creating concepts and solutions that enhance content management ecosystems in close collaboration with clients and their teams
- Providing professional guidance to teams working on complex projects for clients
- Developing new business opportunities. Participating in pitches and presales activities in collaboration with IT development, UX, and other areas
- Continuously supporting clients in improving content management systems and processes.
We expect you to
Bring in what makes you special. This should include:
- Extensive practical experience in the field of content management and migration projects, as well as profound experience working directly with clients and customer-centric projects.
- Experience in implementing concepts and solutions in large, complex systems.
- Strong affinity for processes and structure. High affinity for technological solutions.
- Experience with headless CMS systems and marketing clouds/enterprise CMS systems.
- Experience in working with data-driven approaches and omnichannel environments.
- Highly proactive. Solution-oriented. Team player. Curious and optimistic.
What to expect from us
As Ray Sono, we are an established player in the digital service provider market and have retained our startup gene, innovative spirit, and unbroken enthusiasm for digital topics to this day. We always focus on varied, challenging, and innovative projects for our employees. In addition to exciting topics, we also offer our Rays:
- Flexible working hours without core working hours, mobile work, and full overtime compensation from the first minute on
- Work in beautiful locations with the option of several weeks workation per year in other European countries
- An individual development plan and corresponding training opportunities
- A strong interdisciplinary team with great team spirit, where you can find listeners or mentors
- Do you want to cycle to work? With our partner JobRad, we offer the opportunities of leasing modern bicycles.
- Our own Feel-Good team works every day to ensure that all Rays are doing well. This includes catering in the offices as well as after-work, summer, and winter parties – and much more!