- As a (Senior) Account Manager (m/f/x), you professionally position us as a strategic partner, represent our solution portfolio, and thus develop new customer potential.
- As part of the acquisition process, you advise companies on their digital challenges and identify areas for collaboration.
- You focus both on potential customers and on strategically developing existing customers and their business units with transformative digital projects, and of course, always building trusted customer relationships.
- You see yourself as a consultant to the customer who can analyse their existing processes with them and identify potential for improvement. You use your experience to tailor our offerings precisely to their needs.
- You design the entire sales process within the sales cycle, from the initial customer contact to the needs-analysis, consultation, recommendation of the optimal solution, and then finally, contract negotiations.
- You independently conduct customer presentations and argue your results in front of the customer’s different management levels, all the way up to top management.
- Your persuasive and passionate nature enables you to win new projects and grow our business along strategic priorities or to scale up existing projects.
- Within Ray Sono, you work closely and interdisciplinarily with our various unit PMs as well as with subject matter experts at the Munich, Frankfurt, and Berlin locations; you are an excellent networker.
- You demonstrate an active and engaging presence at customer events and sales-related events, both via digital and sometime analogue communication channels (trade show appearances, digital forums, travel, etc.).
We expect you to
Bring in what makes you special. This should include:
- Sound experience as an Account Manager (m/f/x) in the digital agency and/or consulting environment or comparable sales and consulting experience with proven success in customer acquisition and development
- Profound knowledge of how to initiate and systematically develop professional client relationships
- Enjoyment of customer contact, strong interpersonal and communication skills as well as great self-confidence.
- A winning personality, convincing presentation skills and experience as a moderator
- A high level of commitment, desire to succeed, and professionalism
- Flexibility to work within a fast-paced organisation and a willingness to travel
- Great interest and knowledge of digital transformation and related tasks
- Enjoyment of interdisciplinary teamwork
- German and English fluency (written and spoken) mandatory
What to expect from us
- Challenging key projects including technical consulting with major brands and/or hidden champions, in which Ray Sono often has the mandate as digital lead agency
- Scope for creativity both within your customer portfolio as well as within your specialty
- Development plan: your clear mission at Ray Sono
- A strong interdisciplinary team with low turnover and great team spirit
- Full overtime compensation from the first minute on
- Flexible working hours and home office