Digital Transformation Support
Since 1992, we have been shaping the digital world of companies and organisations of all sizes and sectors. Locally, nationally, and globally. We are far more than just consultants, creators of ideas and impulses, or pure implementers. We see ourselves as pioneers and companions in digitalisation. We advise on digital transformation and build brands in all channels, for key touchpoints, different devices, and international markets. This results in exciting projects with varied and interdisciplinary positions.
At our locations in Munich, Berlin, Frankfurt, Cologne or on-site at the client's premises, we work on the digital core of renowned companies: Audi, Austrian Airlines, Bayern Tourismus, BMW, BRITA, BSH Hausgeräte, Deutsche Bahn, Linde, MAN, McDonald's, National Geographic Deutschland, Voith, WMF and Zeppelin.
- As a (Senior) Account Manager (all genders), you professionally position us as a strategic partner, represent our solution portfolio, and thus develop new customer potential.
- As part of the acquisition process, you advise companies on their digital challenges and identify areas for collaboration.
- You focus both on potential customers and on strategically developing existing customers and their business units with transformative digital projects, and of course, always building trusted customer relationships.
- You see yourself as a consultant to the customer who can analyse their existing processes with them and identify potential for improvement. You use your experience to tailor our offerings precisely to their needs.
- You design the entire sales process within the sales cycle, from the initial customer contact to the needs-analysis, consultation, recommendation of the optimal solution, and then finally, contract negotiations.
- You independently conduct customer presentations and argue your results in front of the customer’s different management levels, all the way up to top management.
- Your persuasive and passionate nature enables you to win new projects and grow our business along strategic priorities or to scale up existing projects.
- Within Ray Sono, you work closely and interdisciplinarily with our various unit PMs as well as with subject matter experts at the Munich, Frankfurt, and Berlin locations; you are an excellent networker.
- You demonstrate an active and engaging presence at customer events and sales-related events, both via digital and sometime analogue communication channels (trade show appearances, digital forums, travel, etc.).
We expect you to
Bring in what makes you special. This should include:
- Sound experience as an Account Manager (all genders) in the digital agency and/or consulting environment or comparable sales and consulting experience with proven success in customer acquisition and development
- Profound knowledge of how to initiate and systematically develop professional client relationships
- Enjoyment of customer contact, strong interpersonal and communication skills as well as great self-confidence.
- A winning personality, convincing presentation skills and experience as a moderator
- A high level of commitment, desire to succeed, and professionalism
- Flexibility to work within a fast-paced organisation and a willingness to travel
- Great interest and knowledge of digital transformation and related tasks
- Enjoyment of interdisciplinary teamwork
- German and English fluency (written and spoken) mandatory
What to expect from us
- Challenging key projects including technical consulting with major brands and/or hidden champions, in which Ray Sono often has the mandate as digital lead agency
- Scope for creativity both within your customer portfolio as well as within your specialty
- Development plan: your clear mission at Ray Sono
- A strong interdisciplinary team with low turnover and great team spirit
- Full overtime compensation from the first minute on
- Flexible working hours and home office
- Opportunity to work in beautiful locations – including the possibility of a workation for several weeks of the year in another European country