- As a Project Manager (m/f/x), you comprehensively advise our customers concerning their digital challenges, support them during all implementation steps of innovative digital solutions, and develop new customer potential.
- You are at home dealing with a broad, diverse spectrum: whether it’s a new microsite or landing page, a communication campaign, a digital learning platform, an app, the development of a digital product or much more, you take responsibility for defining and calculating projects, for budgets, deadlines and schedules, as well as for the quality of the results.
- From the beginning, you are the direct contact person for the customer, receiving briefings and supporting them during digital implementation, further development and finally, content optimisation.
- You work closely with your interdisciplinary team and coordinate with colleagues and other agencies across teams and locations in Frankfurt, Munich and Berlin.
- You are responsible for the satisfaction not only of the customer, but also of your own project team.
We expect you to
Bring in what makes you special. This should include:
- Sound professional experience as a project manager, product owner or also as a Scrum master in an agency or digital environment
- Sharing our enthusiasm for digital transformation and the associated opportunities, tasks, and challenges
- An enjoyment of holding all the strings together: You enjoy working with numbers just as much as managing and organising a wide variety of projects
- Customer contact is important to you. You demonstrate communicative skills, like to make presentations, are persuasive, and have experience as a moderator
- Seeing yourself as a team player who can motivate your project team
- A structured, conscientious manner of working; you can easily manage several projects simultaneously
- A solution-oriented attitude and high sense of quality and responsibility
- Fluency in both written and spoken German
- A degree in media or business informatics, media or business studies or a comparable course of study is advantageous
What to expect from us
- Varied, challenging and innovative projects
- An individual development plan and the right continuing education
- Colleagues with a strong team spirit, among whom you can also find friends, listeners, or mentors
- Low fluctuation
- Full overtime compensation from the first minute on
- Flexible working hours and home office