- As an intern/working student (m/f/x), you will support our recruiting team in operational day-to-day recruitment tasks.
- You will be responsible for directly approaches in social networks (Xing, LinkedIn etc.), from the development of search strategies to the identification of suitable candidates and addressing them on the various channels.
- As part of applicant management, you will help coordinate appointments and communicate with applicants.
- You will help develop a candidate pool and ensure that it remains updated.
- You will be involved in the design and placement of job advertisements in all the usual media.
- You carry out evaluations and support us in our day-to-day administrative business.
We expect you to
Bring in what makes you special. This should include:
- You are enrolled (m/f/x) at a college or university and would like to deepen your studies and interest in human resources with practical training.
- Ideally, you already have experience in active sourcing.
- You are an organisational talent, work independently, and like to take responsibility.
- You work in a structured manner and have high quality standards.
- You have strong communication skills and are empathetic.
- MS Office programmes are second nature to you.
- Very good knowledge of the German language is mandatory.
What to expect from us
As an intern/working student (m/f/x), you will make an important contribution and be integrated into our team from day one. You will always have teammates to help you out. This means that you will receive on-the-job training during your studies. In addition to an open and appreciative corporate culture, we also offer a working environment that will make you feel welcome: in addition to table foosball, a roof terrace and company events, we also offer free breakfast every day.
Further details at https://www.raysono.com/karriere-jobs