- As an HR Business Partner (m/f/x), you supervise, advise, and support our employees and managers as a trusted sparring partner in all operational and strategic HR topics.
- The well-being of your colleagues is always important to you, and you view the variety of topics individually and appreciatively.
- As a generalist for the tech departments you supervise, you manage all standard HR processes from the moment people join the company to the moment they leave.
- You are responsible for the complete recruiting lifecycle, primarily for software development positions: from creating job ads in coordination with our tech teams and screening, pre-selecting applications, organising and conducting interviews, to creating contracts and onboarding our new Rays.
- You identify and recruit qualified tech specialists through various recruiting channels and networks. You also use creative sourcing strategies to attract passive candidates and build an effective talent pool.
- You take on projects and drive various existing and new HR topics.
We expect you to:
Bring in what makes you special. This should include:
- Relevant experience as a business partner or in a comparable role as a generalist with broad HR know-how, ideally in the media industry, IT, or the digital environment
- Relevant professional experience in recruiting, especially active sourcing in the tech environment
- An understanding of your target audience and a flair for identifying tech talent
- Enthusiasm for diverse HR issues
- Team spirit and the desire to provide your colleagues with the best possible support
- Strong facilitation and communication skills coupled with empathy
- High degree of employee orientation and discretion
- Independent, proactive, solution-oriented work methods
- Organisational skills, a structured approach to work coupled with a high awareness of quality
- Confident handling of MS Office programmes
- Successful completion of business studies, ideally with a focus on human resources, or comparable qualifications
The well-being and satisfaction of our Rays is the goal of our daily work – if they're happy, you're happy. As a valuable puzzle piece in the big picture, you contribute to our corporate culture, have an open ear for your colleagues, and communicate your appreciation. We like to reinvent ourselves again and again, and never tire of questioning ourselves and optimising our processes. This is your attitude as well, and you actively shape change processes in the team with great positivity. You are a team player and already looking forward to our joint After Works on our roof terrace.
What to expect from us
- Colleagues with a strong team spirit, among whom you can also find friends, listeners, or mentors
- Appreciative corporate culture
- Space to pursue and implement your own ideas
- Low fluctuation
- Full overtime compensation from the first minute on
- Flexible working hours and home office