- As a Frontend Developer (m/f/x), you work in interdisciplinary teams to develop a great variety of exciting projects.
- You dig into a CMS and develop everything from the template to the inner workings of the backend until you can operate the stack. You create static microsites for product presentations and go to the limits of what a modern browser can do. Or you build a single page application for a large IoT platform.
- You contribute your own design ideas to your projects and support the selection of the right tools, methods, and technologies.
- You work in interdisciplinary teams and are the technical contact person who advises your colleagues and customers on new projects, products, and features; you understand customer requirements and perform feasibility analyses and cost estimates.
We expect you to
Bring in what makes you special. This should include:
- A degree with a technical focus such as media informatics or computer science, or comparable qualifications in software development with relevant work experience
- An enjoyment of customer contact and the ability to provide professional advice in your area, both internally and externally
- A specialty in frontend but no fear of the rest of the technology stack
- Fluent written and spoken German and English required
A typical project would be a website or web application using the following technologies:
- Bootstrap4, Vuetify, or Foundation
- Vue.js, React or alternatively Angular
- Webpack or Gulp
- Npm or Yarn
- REST or GraphQL interface
- Java, Node or PHP-based backend
Do you like to work with modern technologies, enjoy trying out new things, and sometimes think outside the box? So do we, and we’re not just saying that! We offer our customers code sprints, in which a POC is quickly created, and we organise regular hackathons for our employees to try out things we don’t have time for on a daily basis. You will join a team of like-minded people who are crazy about coding and have a strong team spirit, and among whom you can make friends and find listeners or mentors.
What to expect from us
- Challenging projects, variety, and modern technologies
- An individual development plan and the right continuing education
- You can bring your Nerf gun to the office – if you dare!
- A strong interdisciplinary team with low turnover and great team spirit
- Full overtime compensation from the first minute on
- Flexible working hours and home office
- Your choice of hardware – no matter whether it’s a Windows PC or a Mac