Hi, I'm Oliver and hopefully your next team lead. I've been a Ray since 2004, have accompanied numerous clients as a conceptual designer and know Ray Sono very well from different perspectives. Both as a freelancer, as an employee and now as a team lead.
I am always open to hearing your questions and issues and will always discuss your further development with you.
As soon as you start, I will introduce you to our XD team and show you what is important to us and what makes us so special. Our team consists of more than 30 helpful experience design experts with different expertise in UX, visual, motion and content design. Mutual support is very important to us.
During your first few days, you will be accompanied by your personal Ray Insider, who will introduce you to the entire company from his or her perspective.
What I really appreciate about Ray Sono is the respect for my private life. This is achieved through flexibility and full overtime compensation.
These jobs await you as a UX Designer (m/f/x) in our XD team
- You develop innovative digital products and solutions with a clear user focus, always in line with the client's product and brand strategy.
- You structure and optimise processes and complex concepts.
- You create user-friendly scribbles, wireframes and functional prototypes. You always keep an eye on our target group, CI guidelines and usability.
- You advise your clients with user-oriented solutions in line with product and brand strategy and technical conditions.
- You like to share your knowledge with the other experience designers.
- You are familiar with current trends and tools in the industry and act as a creative driving force in the team.
Bring in what makes you special. This should include:
- You have relevant professional experience in the conception and implementation of UX projects, ideally in an agency environment or in the digital industry.
- You have practical experience with different creativity techniques and UX methods.
- Your knowledge of digital technologies is well-founded and complex questions attract you.
- Ideally, you also like to design and are creative? Good, we like hybrid profiles!
- You are experienced in using tools such as Figma, Principle/Flinto, Confluence and Mural.
- You have first experience in working with agile development teams under SCRUM and in agile ways of working.
- You like to work independently, are responsible and have a high quality awareness.
- You think and act analytically, solution-oriented and efficiently.
- You have successfully completed a degree in UX design, interaction design, human-centered design or digital media, or a comparable qualification with relevant professional experience.
- You have very good written and spoken German and English skills.
Sounds good? Then let’s talk!
Your future team
Always in a team, always interdisciplinary
Our projects are varied in terms of scope, topics and complexity. We cover almost the entire digital spectrum. For example, McDonalds marketing campaigns, a corporate website for Bayern Tourismus, and highly functional product & service developments for Voith. In our team, we XDs are strategic, conceptual, creative, innovative, consultative and operative. Often agile, often in Scrum and always very close to the user.
We love overcoming the challenges of our customers and the problems of their users. We always have the optimal solution in mind: attractive, relevant and holistic digital experiences that inspire. Always in a team, always interdisciplinary.
Good communication within the team is important to us
We achieve good results together. Our communication formats help us to benefit from the professional diversity of our team.
I myself have learned the most directly in the projects. I trust my XDs and place a lot of value on working independently at eye level. In my view, this is the best way to learn and grow.
I want to bring out every XD potential that lies dormant in you and grow together with you. That's why we create your personal development plan together. Digital is simply too fast-moving for us to afford you to stand still.
I look forward to meeting you!