- As (Junior) Content Manager (m/f/x), you support your team in managing the digital communication channels of our internationally active clients, both on the client Intranet and on the Internet.
- You independently take on sub-projects, always keep an eye on the customer’s multi-channel landscape, and actively make suggestions to increase efficiency and optimal implementation.
- You and your team are responsible for providing them with ongoing support, expansion, and optimisation of all their content in various market and language versions.
- In this area you take on tasks independently and are involved in the entire content process, from receiving and reviewing briefings, providing advice on optimal implementation, estimating tasks, content maintenance in the CMS, all the way to quality assurance and content go-live.
- You optimise and publish digital content appropriate for the medium (usability, SEO, analytics).
- You use content management systems and keep an eye on the technical functionality of our client's channels (bug reporting).
- You assume testing of technical tickets with content relevance.
- You support our client's Intranet & Internet editors in their daily work with the content management systems.
- You develop smaller-scale training concepts and independently conduct online workshops for customer-side editors.
- You work closely with your team and are also in constant interdisciplinary exchange with colleagues (e.g. technology, design, UX).
We expect you to
Bring in what makes you special. This should include:
- Initial professional experience as a content manager.
- Experience with content management systems (e.g. FirstSpirit).
- Initial knowledge of other relevant tools such as Confluence and Jira.
- Familiarity with key web technologies and tech savvy.
- A fascination for languages and content.
- Being at home in the digital world and up-to-date with the opportunities and trends for digital formats and new technologies.
- The ability to work independently in a structured and well-organised manner; quality is your primary concern.
- Flexibility in dealing with specific problems and a practical approach to finding solutions.
- Seeing yourself as a team player who enjoys supporting your colleagues to achieve a common goal.
- A degree in media or business informatics, media or business studies or a comparable education, good technical knowledge, and relevant work experience.
- An excellent command of written and spoken German as well as a good command of written and spoken English.
What to expect from us
- Varied, challenging and innovative projects
- An individual development plan and the right continuing education
- Colleagues with a strong team spirit, among whom you can also find friends, listeners, or mentors
- Low fluctuation
- Full overtime compensation from the first minute on
- Flexible working hours and home office